International Conference on Computers in Education, ICCE 2014 (ICCE 2014)
Work-in-Progress Poster (WIPP)
November 30-December 4 (Sunday-Thursday), 2014
Organized by the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education
The organizers invite paper submissions for Work-in-Progress Poster (WIPP) presentations to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The WIPP session will provide opportunities for poster presenters to showcase well-formulated and innovative ongoing work or late-breaking results. Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit a three-page paper to the following sub-conferences.
- C1: ICCE Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education/Intelligent Tutoring System (AIED/ITS) and Adaptive Learning
- C2: ICCE Conference on Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences
- C3: ICCE Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Open Contents, and Standards
- C4: ICCE Conference on Classroom, Ubiquitous, and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
- C5: ICCE Conference on Digital Game and Digital Toy Enhanced Learning and Society (GTEL&S)
- C6: ICCE Conference on Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- C7: ICCE Conference on Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
- Paper submission deadline: August 20, 2014
- Author notification: August 27, 2014
- Final version due: September 10, 2014
- Early bird registration: September 10, 2014
Submissions must be made through e-mails to the WIPP Coordination Co-Chairs <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* NOTICE! Please don’t e-mail to sub-conference chairs.
- File types: MS Word (.DOC or .RTF) or PDF
- Language: English (British or US)
- Paper length: 3 pages
- Remaining Style Guides & Template: Author Guidelines
Papers submitted are not expected to include full literature but should have relevant citations.
All submissions will be dispatched to and reviewed by an appropriate sub-conference.
All papers accepted for the WIPP session will be published in a separate proceedings with an ISBN. Published WIPP papers will also be made available on the official ICCE2014 and APSCE website.
Camera ready papers have to be submitted in both Word (or RTF) and PDF files together with a copyright statement by September 10, 2014. At least one author has to be registered by September 10, 2014, for the paper to be included into the conference program and proceedings.
Questions related to the Work In Progress Paper (WIPP) presentations can be emailed to the WIPP Coordination Co-Chairs <email@example.com>;